This is the one I saw. But Kristen, the teacher who created this has 4 for each month August through Septemeber. AND she is letting others use it for free. I love free!
Then as I was scrolling down I saw this button for a "newbie" bloggers linking party. I really loved doing the picture book linking party and actually saw some action on my humble little blog here. :) So I thought this one would be perfect for me.
These are the questions to answer:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I teach in Michigan!
2. I teach 2nd grade...it's the best. :)
3. This will be my 6th year teaching 2nd grade kiddo's. I also worked in my schools Title 1 program as an aide. That was a FABULOUS experience and really helped shape the kind of teacher I am today.
4. Honestly, I apparently joined blogger in February of 2010 but I did nothing with it. Then I started blogging back in August of last year. I only did a few post's before I stopped. I really got into updating things and working more on it just a couple of weeks ago though.
5. Experienced bloggers are VERY willing to help you. I asked a question in the comments of one of Marlana over at Little Country Kindergarten's blog( you can follow her here: http://lilcountrykindergarten.blogspot.com/). I wondered how to create a link from your comment to your blog. She told me where I could find the instructions ( which I am going to work on next actually) and also said I could email her about it too. So ask away friends! :)
SO....This is a blog hop! You're next!