So here we go, some fun facts about me. :)
1.I'm INCREDIBLEY afraid of spiders. I once almost cried in a college class because one of my teachers brought his pet tarantula in as some sort of metaphor for something. The meaning was lost on me. :)
2: I also have a fear of having my neck touched...just thinking about this one right now makes me very uncomfortable.
3: I have only ever worked for 3 different places. ( The movie theater, Family Video, and CCA).
4.I love to play Volleyball but never played past 8th grade. ( When I went to High School I became more involved in acting than I previously had been.) I made my first serve over the net in 5th grade. It scored us the last point of the game and I think the other team didnt return the ball because they were so surprised I made it over! I was so happy I burst into tears right on the court!
5.When I was younger I wanted to be an actress when I grew up. I originally went to school to become a teacher because I was too practical to be a starving artist and someone told me they thought I would be good at it. Turns out,they were right. :)
6. I wanted to buy my own house from the time I was 14 years old and discovered Martha Stewart's magazine and TV show. I gave myself a deadline of buying my house by the time I was 25. I made my deadline by 1 day! :)
7.Even though I usually have my hair cut into a bob, I grew my hair out in high school. My mom once mentioned her hair was 29 inches long in H.S. So I grew mine out to 30, then chopped it off for locks of love. This makes me sound competitive with my mom. But actually she is one of my best friends.
8. My siblings (I am the oldest of 5 biological and 2 quasi adopoted kids) and I could quote the movie The Sandlot 'FOR-EVER!' ( See, there's a quote right there!)
|This is me, the 6 younger siblings, my husband, my two sister in laws, my cousin, and my daughter and nephew. This was from 2 Christmas' ago. It's an old photo but it's the best one I have of all of saved to my computer. :)|
9. My favorite song of all time is Songbird by Fleetwood Mac. I walked down the aisle to it at my wedding, which is still the best wedding I have ever been too! =)
10. Fleetwood Mac happens to be my favorite band of all time as well. I saw them in concert with my mom, my best friend Rhea and her mom about 8 years ago. They did not play Songbird because by that time Christine McVie had left the group. It is the only thing I was dissapointed by at that show.
11. Although I don't think this is a new fact, you need only spend about 5 minutes with me in person or on this blog, to know that I am HANDS DOWN OBSESSED with Christmas. My decorations go out the day after Thanksgiving and stay up until Presidents Day Weekend. I do love the other holidays, Thanksgiving is my 2nd favorite, but Christmas is head and shoulders my fave. :)
|This is a hutch in my kitchen that I decorated with Santa's at Christmas time. I collect Santa's as my main Christmas decoration but also love Angels or anything vintage.|
So there you go, some interesting facts about me. Head over to Amy's site and link up so we can all learn about you. :) You can get there here: http://stepintosecondgrade.blogspot.com/
And while you are hopping around the blogosphere go check out Falling Into First's 31 giveaway. You can get there here: http://fallingintofirst.blogspot.com/2012/07/300-and-thirty-one-follower-giveaway.html If you dont know about the 31 company you should go to her site and check out what they offer. They have some really cool stuff. Enjoy your Sunday friends!