Then, as I was typing away, I found out that Michaela over at O "fish"ally Learning with Mrs. May( love her blog's name too!) nominated me for the Versatile AND the Liebster blog awards. You can follow her 'oh so cute blog' here: http://ofishallylearning.blogspot.com/ .
I am SO feelin' the love this morning.
SO!*drumroll please*.......here is my fabulous award number one!
Here is my fabulous award number 2!
One of my friends has an Emmy, Now I have TWO blog awards. I think we're about equal ;)
So here are the rules to follow ,now that I have accepted my award(s):
For The Versatile Blogger
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give seven random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
Ok, well I did number 1. ( Thanks again ladies! You seriously made my morning!) ...and number's 2 and 3 ( see above) onto number 4.
Hmmm, I've already told you some interesting quirky things about me in Amy Lemons Tell Me More linky party.( You can see that post here: <a href="http://www.mrsrobinson2ndgrade.blogspot.com/2012/07/tell-me-more-tell-me-more.html">Tell Me More</a>)
Let's see what else I can tell you about little ol' me.
1. I'm obsessed with the color blue. All shades. My house does not currently have blue in every room ( whether an accent or full out color on the walls) ,but someday I think it will be there. It has made its way to my classroom and my blog.
2. I love to make lists. I also love to make new lists once I have started to cross a handfull of things off the original list.
3. I organize my grocery list by aisle's in the store.
4. I like to fold laundry, but I hate to put it away.
5. I HATE doing dishes. It kind of grosses me out. Thank goodness for my dishwasher... and my husband.
6. I love to eat cold leftovers especially pizza, Chinese food, and pasta.
7. I love to watch tv, but I can't actually just sit there and watch it. I am always doing something else like grading papers, cutting things out, reading a magazine, making a list, cleaning, whatever. I can't sit still long enough to just watch. Sometimes, I think it drives my husband a little nutso because he is the exact opposite. But it's just one of those things that he has accepted 'cause he loves me. :)
Now, the rules for the Liebster Blog.
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you, see above
2. Post the award to your blog. see above...
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
NOW! Onto the nominating. I am going to do what Angela did and look for growing blogs like mine.
.....Well, that took a long time. I have 8 right now and my daughter is begging me for some attention, so I think that is all I am going to nominate for now. Go check out these blogs and give them some love. :)
And, these are my Liebster Award Winners. It was alot easier to find 5 with under 200 followers! ( There is some overlap in the two awards I know, but I wanted to find "little blogs that could" just like my own. ) :)
Well! That was lengthy! Again, thanks for the love ladies. Like I said, it really made my morning. And, I'll be letting my winners know later on today.