Friday, January 27, 2012

Divine Pin-spiration: My Winter Bulletin Board

Found this little gem on Pinterest. I got it from bulletinboardideas.org but they got it from daniellesplace.com. So thank you to both places I guess. :) Last year we got this purple bulletin board paper and it really pops! ( This picture makes it look a little flat.) I have a really beautiful border with snowflakes that matches perfectly. When we have some free time I have been letting one or two kiddo's choose a snowflake to write on something that we have learned about recently. Then they cut it out and get to put it on our bulletin board. They enjoy being able to be in charge of the hallway board and I enjoy not having to change it up until March. :) Being a perfectionist makes changing a board a time consuming activity. I think they are doing a great job though. Dont you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)