Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Made It #3!

Well friends, summer officially ended for me and the Finners today. She went back to daycare and I spent almost 10 hours at school. My room is REALLY looking awesome this year and I can't wait to post pics of it when it is finally all done. But I've got a couple more days to go on that.



In the meantime here are a few projects that I finished up today in time to link up with 4th Grade Frolics.


The first one I am sharing is my FINALLY labelled teacher toolbox. I bought of one the toolkits last year after seeing it on Pinterest, just like I am sure millions of other teachers. :) If you are one of the 4 people that have no idea what I am talking about you can check it out HERE. ( Not sure if that is where the idea originated, but it seems to be the most popular one on Pinterest.)
 
 
 

Now, I can't take credit for these cute labels. That honor goes to Kristin Doyle. The BEST part of these labels is that they are editable. So I was able to change them to fit what I had in the drawers. The BEST BEST part is they are FREE! You can get your's HERE.
 
 
I wanted some of those super cute READ letters that I have been seeing all over the place. Nicole at Rowdy in Room 300 made some cute one's for Monday Made It today in fact. You can check those out HERE. I wanted some for my own library. I had the perfect space for them above some text connection posters in my library.
 
 
I made what I hope is my last trip to Walmart before school starts and was browsing in the craft section. We are not lucky enough to have a Michaels here. :( They had wooden letters. SCORE. They had an A, a D, an E....but no R. *wahw, wahw*
 
I went around the corner and saw GLITTER FOAM with a STICKY BACK and the creative juices just started flowing. I decided that I would cut the letters out of the foam. Plus the sticky back would make it so that they would DEFINITELY stick to our walls. ( Which are notorious for not letting anything stick to them!) AND...TADA!
 

 
 
I had to show you a view of the whole reading corner too. Its not totally done but I wanted you to see how the READ letters fit in with everything. I think it is all looking SUPER cute!
 


 
 
Well, thats all for me friends. We have our first in service tomorrow and I am beat!  Go link up with Tara and share what you have made!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)