Monday, October 29, 2012

Motivational Monday

Anyone else have a true case of the Monday's today? My peanuts and I really did today. I super love my kiddo's ,but at one point today I thought someone had snuck into my room over the weekend and removed the battery from my clock! While perusing facebook I found a new post from Smiling in 2nd Grade about her linky party: MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY. SO perfect. I am hoping to be inspired for tomorrow ( and the rest of the week) and hope I help to jump start you as well.

Let me start with something funny and lighthearted. Who doesn't feel motivated by these Ryan Gosling pictures. At the very least they make you giggle. :) 


This next one I love because it is all about getting back on the horse or back in the fight so to speak. Yes, there are going to be frustrating moments and times when we get down on ourselves and want to give up. But you can't. You have 22+ peanuts who need you to fight for them. Who need you to be strong for them. You have to be their voice. You have to love them and do the very best job for them that you possibly can because they deserve that. 


And for all those perfectionists out there like me, there is this little gem. :) Also, good to keep in mind when you are working with those struggling students. See how far they have come, not how far they still have to go. 
There you go friends. Some motivation to keep you going this week. :) You can do it! Link up and motivate the rest of us!


4 comments:

  1. Love the strong person quote. Gotta remember that one!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the quotes. The strong person one is SO true!

    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first quote made me giggle. Love the strong person one too.
    ą®Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those Ryan Gosling pictures! He's so adorable!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)