Sunday, May 5, 2013

Currently and Goals

WHEW! Map testing is sucking every ounce of time and energy out of me. I CAN NOT WAIT until Tuesday when the Peanuts take their last test on Language Usage and we can celebrate them being done and relax a little bit.

I am super late to both these linkies, but I wanted to join in on SOME of the fun being had lately. I am linking up with two fun May activities: Currently and May Goals. 

 The first up is Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade and her infamous Currently.

Listening: I have a 3 year old... Peppa and a washing machine are necessities. :)
 
Loving: Our curriculum director ordered classroom IPads...one for each teacher...a couple of months ago. They FINALLY came in on Friday!

Thinking: I always get a new purse for my birthday as my present from my Hubby. I am trying to decide which Coach one to go with.

Wanting/ Needing: No explanation necessary I am sure. :)

Summer Bucket List: My home office has been in various degrees of "done-ness" and messiness this year. I want to get it officially finished this summer.....Summer is always a good time to catch up on my time with my Peanut....and of course, my giant list of TPT items that I have floating around inside my head, I hope to have a good chunk of that list done by the end of summer.

The second one is from I HEART RECESS. She is having a May goals linky and I thought I would join.




Personal: I need 3 more classes to renew my certificate next June. Signed up for a class on Friday. It starts Monday... yeah... thank good ness it is online!

Health: I have been pretty consistently working out 3-4 times a week since about March. I haven't really lost any weight yet, but I feel much better when I do it. And I REALLY need to get more sleep a night. My average is 6 1/2 and I really do best with 8.

Blogging: MAP testing has really taken me away from my usual groove in all areas. This is just one of the areas that has suffered.

School: I can't believe how little time we have left. I think back to September and how much these peanuts have grown and changed and I am SO sad to send them on. :(

Fun: My birthday is the 24th of this month and I am having a super huge bash. I can't wait. :)

I am also linking up with LEARNING WITH MRS. LEEBY to let you all know that I am joining in on the Teacher Appreciation Sale on TPT. Everything ( all 6 items I actually sell...haha) is on sale 10% off on May 7th and 8th. I don't know about all of you but my cart is ready to G.O.!


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday night friends. I'll be back Friday,  if not before!

12 comments:

  1. I am pumped for this sale! Thanks for linking up!

    :)
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on making a lot of new resources for TpT this summer too. I wish you the best of luck with your grad classes! I love the flexibility that online classes offer. Have a wonderful week!
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...started the class today. Not sure how I feel about it other than overwhelmed. I think I will feel better as I get going.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up! I too would LOVE more sleep but I have a one year old who still doesn't know how to sleep 6-8 hours. Good luck on finishing up your classes!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, don't miss those days. My peanut has been having some asthma/ allergy issues these past couple of weeks which have woken her up...which in turn wakes mommy up. :)

      Delete
  4. You are so lucky to have an iPad for your class!! Have a super week :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Can't wait to play around with it!
      You too!

      Delete
  5. I am so excited for you about your iPad!! That just rocks!! :) (I'm super jealous too!) I'm with you on the MAP testing thing!! :)

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One more day, one more day, one more day...I'll either be royally depressed or ecstatic over their scores but either way it will be done! ( For another year at least!)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)