Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer Bucket List Linky and Birthday Winner!

Well, I never made it to the Five for Friday Linky. Too much birthday party. :) So I am going to share my winner with you first and then share my summer bucket list. ( Even though I have two weeks of school left.)

So first things first. Winner, winner, chicken dinner goes tooooooo...

Random Integer Generator

Here is your random number:
2
 
So congratulations E. Reyes at Reyes Remarkable Rants. You can pick anything for free from my TPT store and when I actually have some free time ( in two weeks) and I can start working again on my TPT items I will send you the first one I make for free! :)
 
( Side note: Seriously cannot wait for my Reading Assessment class to be done.  So far it has actually been SUPER beneficial but it is sucking ALL of my spare time...and you know there is very little to be had to at this time of year. I just want to CREATE!)

Now for my bucket list!
Summer Bucket List 2013
http://www.amodernteacher.com
 
Today I took some of my precious free time during Peanuts nap time and went through my Pinterest boards. I created a new one called SUMMER 2013 BUCKET LIST, which you can check out HERE.
 
Pinterest OBVIOUSLY has SO MANY great ideas and if you are like me you can get a little overwhelmed with all of the things you have pinned. So I went through my boards and picked out a mix of things like recipes to try, things to make for my classroom, clothes to wear, things to do with Peanut, books to read and projects to do at home. I tried to pick things that I have either A) wanted to do for sometime or B) thought I would ACTUALLY accomplish. I mean I love some of the sewing projects I have but I don't know how to sew! :)
 
These are some of things I am going to try to do this summer.
 
Make This: Spray paint a branch wreath a bright modern colorMake This: Thin Mint Puppy chowMake This: Love this DIY Project...  Recover an old desk chairMake These:Easy stools for extra seatingRead This: ( With a box of Tissues) If this womans blog is any indication this book will be amazing!Wear Cuter Clothes :)Try this: Wasp trap.....we need this in the summertime!
 (Check out my pin board for these pins addresses. )
 
 Enjoy your shortened week for those of you IN school. And for those of you OUT of school sleep an extra hour or two for the rest of us. :)
 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bucket seat ideas! I've been wanting to try them for a while. My husband may rue the day he told me I can do whatever I wanted this summer for my new classroom :)

    teachunscripted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I'm so excited to have won your giveaway! I thought I had e-mailed you already, but I don't think I ever did. I'd love your place value I have who has game. Thanks so much! Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)