Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Day In The Life Linky


Happy Wednesday Friends!

Today I am linking up with a 2nd grade blodding buddy, Jessica, over at 2nd Grade Nest for her super fun " Day in the Life" linky.

                           












It's an exciting life, I know, but someone's got to live it. :)
 
Love the background and font I used?
 
The background is by Dot's of Fun. It is a Fan Freebie so go like her FACEBOOK page to get that.
 
The font is by Rowdy in Room 300. Nicole's fonts are my go to's for just about everything I create. I LOVE them. You can get them HERE.
 
Well, that is all for me today. Peanut and I are heading to school again in a little bit. Take some pictures of your day today and go link up with Jessica!
 
~Jean~
 

1 comment:

  1. What a nice relaxing day!! I'll bet you aren't ready to give up these nice, long days!!
    Good luck with back to school!

    Thanks for linking up!!
    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)