Thursday, September 5, 2013

Classroom Quick Tips Linky! We're Back!

Happy Thursday Friends!

This is my first week back at school and so life is crazy and busy as I get used to being back into the swing of things. I am loving my new peanuts. They are doing an awesome job of getting used to 2nd grade rules and expectations.

Today I am here to bring back my favorite linky party of all time!

 
I am so excited to bring this linky back. I love everything about it. I love that it is teachers helping teachers. I love that we aren't linking up with paid items ( freebies are totally cool). Most of all I love doing it with my BBB Angela at Hippo Hooray for 2nd Grade.



Today, I don't a picture to share with you because , well, it's against the law.... How's that for an intro!

I thought this would be a good tip, especially for those teachers like me who have just started school. I don't know about you but our end of the day time is CRAZY! I started this two years ago and I am SO happy I did. Gone are the " oh my goodness did so and so leave" feeling in my stomach.

What I do is take a list of my students names out at the end of the day for pick up. When kids leave me I cross their name off. That way I know for sure that I did say goodbye to my student.

It is also handy because so many times parents will say something to me that I need to remember but by the time I get back to my room it has slipped my mind. Jotting a note down on the bottom of the list has helped me to be WAY more organized.

So there you have it.
My Quick Tip for the week.
I hope you will link up with us and share yours! Hang in there friends!

Tomorrow is Friday!

~Jean~

1 comment:

  1. Oooh scandalous!! That's a great idea! I walk the bus kids out though, so I don't get to chat with parents after school.

    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)