Monday, November 4, 2013

November Currently

Ok, all. I thank you for sticking around here at Diving Into 2nd Grade. I have been a horrible blogger and I thank you for sticking with me. :)

Today I am actually linking up with Farley over at O Boy 4th Grade for her November Currently.

So, this is what is currently going on with me...
I thought this yummy pin would be perfect to share for this time of year.

skinnypumpkin2 
The recipe looks pretty easy and only 500 calories for the WHOLE loaf! I am IN!

Seriously, this class NEEDS to end. All of my free time seems to go towards that class and I don't feel as if I have learned anything that is really beneficial to my class. :(  But on a positive note, you know I love me some Christmas season and it is ALMOST here! )

*Fingers crossed* I am hoping to have a post for you tomorrow or Wednesday about our 2nd Grade Market Day.

~Jean~

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)