Friday, January 27, 2012

Snowman Math Facts

Well, FINALLY these are done! I had the kiddo's color these BEFORE Christmas break and it's almost February and I am just now putting them out for Math Stations. I got this snowman picture from a Scholastic holiday's book but you could do the same thing with some clip art or even have the kids draw their own. After the kiddo's colored them I laminated them and cut them out. Then I taped a craft stick on the back. I found the "ice blocks" at the Dollar Store ( LOVE!). They are for flower arrangements but I thought they would hold the snowmen well, stand up to some repeated use, and look like they were stuck in a block of ice. They have become a hot commodity at Math Station time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)