Friday, August 3, 2012

50 is the new 25

YAY! WOO-HOO! * Does a happy dance of joy* I am at 50 followers. Thanks all for stopping by, checking out my always under construction blog, and joining me on this lovely journey called being a teacher. :) Please make sure to comment under the original post as that is what I am going to be drawing from.

Also, head over to Brigid's Daily Lesson Log and join her classroom photo's linky party. I linked up my awful looking before pictures and I will update that once my room comes together. But ,unlike so many of my bloggy friends, I don't head back until September so I still have time to get my 2nd home back to normal.

http://brigidsdailylessonlog.blogspot.com/

Again,thanks for following and there is still time to join in. I am not drawing until Tuesday morning! ( Remember to comment on the original post!) I think you all may have some idea of the elation I feel when I see a new follower, as you were all once new bloggers or are new bloggers yourselves. But, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for the immense thrill that it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. You have o"fish" ally made my day. :)